This position is accountable for the following end results:
1) Identify and maintain the best routes to market for all geographies and talent groups
Ensure the Employer Branding Strategy, as part of our talent attraction focus, inspires and attracts both emerging and experienced talent and reflects the culture and diversity of Air Products.
2) Emphasise the diverse spectrum of talent within the brand, bringing to life the value Diversity and Inclusion within Air Products
3) Develop data-driven actions and approaches to enhance finding the right candidate for the right role in the desired time frame, in a most cost-efficient manner.
4) Work with the HR Business Partners to identify how best to use the data to support local talent strategies within each business area.
5) Design and communicate to customers and stakeholders Talent Pipeline dashboard.
6) Lead the geographically spread internal talent acquisition team to ensure excellent service delivery throughout the region, building on the Teams internal branding
7) Define the regional Talent Acquisition strategy and ensure any external partnerships are effectively assessed and managed in accordance with business needs and our budget.
8) Negotiate third party contracts, in conjunction with Procurement as required, to deliver quality and cost-effective sourcing solutions
9) Build a culture of Customer Service within the Talent Acquisition team with commitment to an exceptional candidate and business manager experience
10) Regularly review the recruitment approach/process with the Talent Acquisition team and the HR Business Partners, in order to re-enforce key accountabilities, areas to improve and required changes
11) Put in place the Key Performance Indicators to allow quality of service, as well and efficiency of process, to be reviewed.
12) Act as a first point of escalation for any TA related queries from the business, candidates and recruitment suppliers
13) Own and continuously improve all TA related processes and procedures and guarantee the required administration around them
14) Directly support senior stakeholders in senior level/confidential hiring in the region
15) Ensure Air Products’ brand is promoted to maximum effect in critical Universities to attract emerging talent, including interns
16) Ensure the graduate pipeline is populated and developed in line with business needs
17) Come with creative ideas on how to enrich our talent pool with diverse candidates
18) Ensure Air Products provides equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of their religious or spiritual beliefs, gender (including transgender), disability, generation or sexual orientation/sexual identity
19) Guide and coach hiring managers on how to select, evaluate and interview candidates with diversity & inclusion in mind
20) Safeguard and keep track of the overall diversity of selected candidates
21) Be one of the advocates for Diversity & Inclusion in Air Products