- Physical/Virtual Servers Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructure.
- Exchange, VOIP, Technical and System Administration.
- Security Solutions and Backups/PM/DRInventory and Asset Management
- Run, operate and maintain security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems
- Run, operate and maintain the Network and related hardware and equipment, includingRouters, Switches, Hubs, and UPSs
- Demonstrated experience as a resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, testing & user training.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science, Computer, Communications, or equivalent)
- MS Certs, System Admin, and networking (MCSA/CCNA/CCNP, etc)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with Servers & Network Infrastructure.
- Experience with at least 1 Network Infrastructure Architecture and Applications implementation is a must.
- Experience with at least 1 Exchange or O365 Infrastructure implementation is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Network Switches, VM, AD, DNS, Exchange, O365, VOIP, and IIS.
- Strong Preventive Maintenance skills.
- Ability to work and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and technical skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Good communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with business stakeholders.