- Analyze, develop and maintain survey datasets as well as developing survey policies and procedures.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Conduct surveys and collect data using different survey methods.
- Prepare and present summaries and analysis of survey data, including tables, graphs and tools that describe the survey results.
- Promote techniques to achieve the highest response rate.
- Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at the Pavilion site.
- Assist the Pavilion team to increase visitor satisfaction and improve the pavilion’s daily operation.
- Maintain a reporting mechanism to ensure that service levels are met and to document any breaches.
- Provide the necessary updates to the Survey Supervisor.
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, quantitative or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in research, data collection or survey design.
- Technical skills with survey software such as MicroStation and MS.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent level of analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.