Who we are
We’re on a mission to help people enjoy their lives by doing what really matters to them, not on errands. Every day at Mashkor we help people, merchants, and partners to explore just how simple local shopping and couriers can be. Our data powered search engine makes it easier to find, compare and buy/courier anything locally.
Mashkor launched in January 2019 and today has 25+ diversified talents from Europe, Middle East, North America and South East Asia. We are growing at 60 % quarter to quarter and our goal for 2022 is to be present in the entire GCC.
What you’ll do:
● Make sure there is a constant inflow of delivery drivers supply for matching the company growth plan.
● Develop and optimise supply performance through creating, implementing, and optimising a sourcing strategy to achieve the goals.
● Manage all commercial aspects with suppliers (i. e. contract execution, supplier relationship critical issues .etc ).
● Develop and maintain high performing relationships with key strategic partners.
● In collaboration with the stakeholders, you will be responsible for building the processes to support an on-demand crowdsourcing platform in the region.
● Work closely with the stakeholders to acquire, manage, and train the crowd, including managing communication and support with that crowd community.
● Manage and own metrics that objectively monitor the supply side of business.
● Coordinate driver quality control with Buddies Success team.
● Come up with demand forecasts by zones by collaborating with Order management Supervisors.
● Take end-to-end ownership by making sure the acquired drivers are available and logged-in in the proper zones.
● Relationship builder –You can influence and motivate people at all levels across customers, partners and drivers.
● Naturally curious –You always look for ways to innovate and improve.
● Entrepreneurial-You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company.
● Gritty –You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful.
● Problem solver –You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
What we are looking for:
● Excellent communication, social, and organization skills.
● The ability to make rapid decisions in a high pressure environment.
● Fluency in Arabic is highly desired.
● A can-do, optimistic attitude.
What you’ll get:
● Free Delivery on ALL items you purchase via Mashkor.
● A cool and vibrant working environment.
● A smart team to work with (Yea, we only hire the best!).
● The opportunity to grow both from a Career and Personal level.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. We are against stereotypes, racism, sexism and any other form of segregation. We do not judge; we embrace variety and cultural diversity (especially when it comes to food!). We only ask that you enjoy being part of a thriving and growing startup and share the same values as we do. That’s it. That’s all.