We will only be reviewing applications of candidates who apply on Amazon’s Career site.
Amazon is looking for a smart, analytical, and driven individual who wants to cope with challenges requiring significant innovation to create experiences that will delight our Customers.
We are seeking for a Supply Chain Manager to drive the development of the supply chain processes and tools and their execution to support Amazon growth in MENA. The candidate will need the strategic ability to develop and execute a vision for the future. This role includes creating processes, prioritizing necessary tech work, quantifying and prioritizing improvement opportunities, and driving performance to meet all supply chain goals
This position is responsible to work alongside the Operations, FBA, compliance and Retail teams, managing operational relations and processes for vendors/sellers, driving best practices, ensuring continuous improvement, and delivering projects that will have a fundamental impact on the flow of inventory into our fulfillment network.
This person will partner and work closely with Business Management, Warehouse Operations, Transportation, IT and Finance.
The successful candidate will create, develop, prioritize, and drive solutions that result in end-to-end supply chain processes for the business.
Develop and Execute data mining for Supply Chain Strategies
This position is responsible for:
· Data mining and analysis to uncover trends and correlations to develop insights that can efficiently and materially support fulfillment improvement solution decision.
· Use data to develop inventory reports and compliance documents while handling large volumes of data.
· Execute business analysis project and Ad-hoc supply chain analysis, as well as fulfillment experience operation excellence improvement project. Work closely with supply chain team for big initative project which lead to best fulfillment and delivery experience for MENA customers.
· Provide support on long-term supply chain goals
· Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying
Manage daily, weekly, monthly compliance process
· Daily coordination with IOR, Vendors, Sellers and FC, compliance for compliance
· handle daily gatepass process and accuracy
· Inventory reports and compliance documents
· Manage misship overage data and reporting
· Onboard vendors / sellers and coordinate for smooth transition
Managing Daily Inbound & Outbound Issues
· Management / Reporting
· Coordinate the resolution of daily operational issues with our fulfillment Centers, Vendors, and Retail teams.
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or other technical field from an accredited university
· 4+ years of experience in supply chain, inventory planning, operations, consulting and/or finance, with a history of owning/driving results – Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights.
· 4+ years of qualitative/quantitative data analysis related to Supply Chain, Operations, Transportation -Logistics or Inventory Management – Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations.
· Demonstrated customer focus and experience releasing products and programs to market.
· Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills – able to effectively communicate complex business concepts in both verbal and written form.
· Proficient in Excel and SQL
· Fluent in English
· The role holder should hold an MBA or have equivalent qualification or workplace experience.
· To hold a degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, Logistics, Mathematics, or in a related field.
· Experience of project management and execution in Supply Chain
· Excellent communication skills (English written and verbally)
· Goal driven, target orientated, able to step back and look at the bigger picture, the person will also be able to manage ambiguity with their sleeves rolled up, and possess a preparedness to get involved.
· To possess solid analytical skills and capabilities.
· Demonstrate ability to manage, motivate, and influence work behaviors.
· Proven ability to understand and improve metrics.
· Experience with multiple database platforms is a plus
· Experience with Amazon Redshift and other AWS technologies
· SQL experience and high level of Excel.
· Broad background in computer science, information systems, and statistics/analytics