KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Review the actual consumption vs. the forecasted and highlight the deviation.
• Lead the planning for the category/area assigned to be in line with the organization’s safety stock policy and DIO targets
• Coordinate with suppliers and the logistics department to ensure the availability of goods.
• Create call-off schedules and communicate plans with suppliers.
• Periodic review of the BOM and data sanitization with the relevant departments
• Create and manage material plan to maintain inventory levels based on the yearly budget
• Highlight the slow-moving item and track near-expiry to avoid write-offs and waste
• Work with the department manager and central planning to ensure the successful and timely launch of marketing campaigns
• Classify the ABC classification for the RM based on the slow moving and fast-moving items.
• Developing, evaluating, and enhancing MRP technique based on demand planning rolling forecast
• Responsible for development and maintenance of supply plan of assigned finished goods, considering shelf life expiration, while balancing network demands with supply capabilities to maintain target stock levels and support on time shipments to customers
• Proactively identify supply constraints and propose solutions
• Monitor inventory levels and coordinate inventory pre-builds with line manager and logistics department to compensate for periods of capacity limitations
• Generate supply plan on a regular basis and communicate potential inventory or customer service gaps or risks to cross functional partners
• Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting by collaborating with team members to achieve correct inventory results
• Identify opportunities for improvement related to capacity planning, productivity and plan attainment metrics through Continuous Improvement efforts as well as planning system parameters
• Execute what-if scenarios in the mid and long-term horizon to anticipate end to end planning capabilities required to satisfy demands.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Engineering or any related field.
• Minimum experience of 4-5 years in leading SC organization
• Previous Experience in Supply Chain Planning in a similar Business
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated collaboration with multiple business stakeholders
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Demonstrated ability to influence change