- Sourcing and negotiating goods, materials, and services to meet the Company’s operational requirements.
- Develop new supply sources to improve costs.Research external market information to identify potential sources and suppliers.
- Assess new and existing supplier capabilities to meet product, cost, quality, capacity, and fulfillment ensuring suppliers are able to meet requirements for performance, quality, and cost.
- Substantial experience in supplier development
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- Report and Procedure writing with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Planning and prioritizing activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and influential skills
- Numerically astute with strong problem-solving skills and expertise to develop and execute objectives for self and others and the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals