Supervisor – Parts Inventory | Heavy Commercial Vehicles | Domasco | Qatar
Overview of the role
To ensure an optimum level of spare parts inventory at all times so as to achieve the targeted service level thus providing customers with the expected level of parts support
What you will do
- To achieve or exceed budgeted sales and gross contribution to fulfill company objectives
- To review order quantities generated by the computer system Syncron/LPA and plays accurate orders on principals and other suppliers so as to achieve healthy stock turn.
- Plan and process the urgent orders and have effective controls to maintain healthy ratio of urgent orders to stock orders.
- To continuously monitor our orders to the Principal and suppliers within the stipulated time
- To assist the Physical Inventory
- To implement effective mechanisms for the replenishment of parts to ensure out of stock position
- To plan and finalize initial parts order for new models & ensure availability during new product launches.
- To maintain and make changes to the inventory management tool to ensure smooth functioning of daily replenishment orders.
Required skills to be successful
- Experience with automotive spare parts for Heavy commercial vehicles
- Experience with Inventory Management of automotive spare parts & accessories
- Excellent parts knowledge so as to manage supersessions, replacements and recall parts.
- Good systems knowledge preferably with SAP and parts catalogue
What equips you for the role
- Graduate in any discipline with automotive parts background.
- 5 years in procurement, Inventory Management of automotive spare parts & accessories,
- Technology driven procurement, inventory, warehousing & distribution, kaizen, 5S principle, customer care and techno commercial skills.
- General management skills like planning, analytical, organizing, communication, leadership and man management.