- Inspects site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
- Give practical advise on constructional matters.
- Inspect construction, including temporary, works to ensure compliance with approved methods and contract requirements.
- Maintain records of inspections, work executed, etc.
- Direct Inspectors and ensure performance.
- Assist in or measure work done when required.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
- Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to operating authority.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience on major roads and bridges projects preferably in Abu Dhabi.
- He must possess the ability to read working drawings, related specifications, inspection and test plans and method statements and be capable of enforcing such specifications and contract drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
- Good written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project team.