- Strategically plan and manage stores and inventory.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Ensure all stock loaded or unloaded match the relevant paperwork and system.
- Storing and rotating stock according to established procedures.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Assisting with warehouse inventory controls and ensuring no stock loss or damages.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Recommend and implement (once approved) new systems to improve efficiency and control
- Maintain stores equipment and shelving. Keeping all stores area clean and tidy.
- Following workplace health and safety rules when handling goods.
- Report on stores stock holding and stock movements as required.
- Record of successful distribution and stores management for more than two years.
- Proficient in SAP software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organisational and record keeping skills to coordinate large volumes of goods.
- Honest, trustworthy and proactive.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Degree or Diploma in Administration, Stores or Supply Chain.
- Computer literate.
- Language: Must speak Turkish, English & Arabic preferred