Role Purpose: Responsible for the safekeeping of all stock in the store, controls and monitors the movement of all inventory items To issue materials to end employee in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
- Issue materials as per approved procedures to ensure materials Issued are as per requisitions received and delivery is made to authorized personnel.
- Conduct and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required to Verify of matching the actual inventory with the book inventory.
- Compare deliveries with specifications indicated on purchase orders/contract document to prepare discrepancy reports for any item not in compliance in order to ensure the material are correct.
- check delivery documentation or delivery notes, prepared items for dispatch to sites to meet the time schedule in order to arraign the receive and approval of the materials.
- Applies a physical classification system to items of similar nature are stored in pre designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time ,efforts in material handling and issue the Requisitioned material in time and of the right quantity.
- Implement and maintain a filing system that ensures Goods Issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
– Time management Health & Safety Systems Knowledge of Policy & Procedure Written Communication.
– work under pressure
– Continuous Learning
– quality control analysis
– Knowledge of relevant equipment. Raw materials
– English language(Good)