- Ensure that accurate reports are provided to the Store/ Regional office personnel consistently so as to meet reporting deadlines.
- Maintain data archives in the system to facilitate easy access when required Utilize all available tools and systems to maximize sales and profit.
- Accurate GRN of DC to store transfer stock using relevant system.
- Periodic review of stock and report/sort out the differences with relevant team. (Unless checked this can lead to shrinkage)
- Supervise the store delivery checks & reporting Variance & ensure adjustments are passed and reported accurately.
- Accurate GRN of local vendor auto replenished stock. (ensure complete adherence to SOP on auto replenishment)
- Spot audit of receiving process.
Cash Office operations
- Carry out all cash office procedures to protect the company’s asset with regard to:
- Daily reconciliation of store takings & reports
- Banking / Foreign exchange
- Store Petty cash
- Tallying safe fund daily
- Credit card reconciliation
Payment managed at store
- Ensure all payments are verified, approved by Unit Manager manager and processed with Retail Accounts Team.
- Follow up must be maintained to track pending invoices and flag pending payments. Maintain a liaison with suppliers to clear any outstanding payments.
Compliance & Customer Service
- Ensure that all in-store procedures are adhered so that the store operations comply with audit standards
- Provide a high level of internal customer service at all times to enable smooth operations of the store
- 3 experience in similar role, strong in reporting and analysis
- Very good skills in store operations, organisation
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as well as good organisational, and communication and sales skills