The Station manager oversees the Aviation Fuelling Operations and other related ground activities at King Khalid / King Abdelazziz International Airport. The Station manager is also a liaison with the regulator, GACA, the local airport agencies and authorities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the overall operational activities in the Station and coordinate with other departments / sections for smooth running of into-plane operations.
- Lead the implementation of HSE activities and objectives within UFC station and operations under his management to improve HSE awareness according to UFC HSE Policies /standards.
- Leads and directs the aircrafts’ refuelling operations and other related ground activities
- Ensures that UFC quality and Safety standards are met and adhered to.
- Develops the Station’s budgetary requirements and controls expenditure within the allowable approved limits
- Accessible on 24 hours basis and shall have the authority to make prompt decisions.
- Handles and resolves customer-related requests and/or complaints.
- Ensures efficient and effective operations through optimal utilization of resources.
- Demonstrates exceptional man-management skills and leads by example in promoting a healthy team an
- In coordination with the relevant parties, provide adequate training to personnel in, maintenance and safe operation of applicable ground service equipment, compliance with applicable aerodrome safety regulations and procedures, compliance with ground service provider and customer’s manuals, processes and procedures, compliance with service level agreements.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan, accomplish and track goals through a number of established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Maintain good standing relations with clients, airport authorities and regulator.
- Solves conflict and irregularities; follows with appropriate action and maintain records
Qualifications and Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college preferably in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ operational experience airside an airport environment, preferably in a scope related to ground operations
- Knowledge of regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines applicable to the industry.
- Bilingual (Arabic / English) (VIP)
- Proficient computer user (Word / Excel / Power point)
- Has high professional and ethical standards
- Ability to work long hours and under stress
- Excellent customer and man-management skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Has the charisma to establish and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Professional appearance and poise
- Safety conscious
- Demonstrates collaborative leadership
- Detail oriented
- Driving license