The role requires you to think critically and design with first principles, to think about UI experience like Apple: elegantly and intuitively. You deeply empathize with customer mental-models, workflows, and existing behaviors while serving teams which have lacked modern tools, and technology.Given your work will serve as a doorway to our whole platform, you need to pay close attention to detail, maintain a forward thinking outlook, as well as learn to work creatively to address present needs. You are very comfortable learning new technologies and systems. You thrive in an iterative but heavily data-driven development environment, building a highly performing and fluid UI interface must be your top priority.
- Design and architect the core UI components of the product with the founders using Angular JS best practices.
- Build all core elements for the company and its workflow
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects
- Experiment with, prototype, measure, and create data-driven technology stacks
- Design and build out business process workflows
- Help improve engineering standards, tooling, and process
You are good fit, if you:
- Have strong hands-on programming experience (languages can be learned: we care more about good engineering skills rather than particular language or framework)
- Enjoy building high-performing, scalable user interfaces.
- Strong foundations and deep experience with Angular Framework.
- Proficient in creating modular applications, and experience with creating reusable libraries and writing efficient code.
- Hold yourself to a very high standard for production system quality
- Have a solid grasp of CS fundamental, data structures, and algorithms
- Love to demonstrate, and incrementally build 100% confidence in all the layers/components you develop
- Appreciate test-driven methodologies
- Are unafraid of unknowns and love driving projects end-to-end
- Always take a customer and team-first approach