- Calculating the quantities of all items in the B.O.Q table of quantities, and calculates the quantities according to the approved plans for the project .
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Supporting Technical Office personnel in quantity surveys (quantity take-offs) for the architectural items of the project (whenever needed).
- Following-up of the document-keeping system for the technical office and ensure its integrity
- Reviewing quantity surveying for subcontractors, and coordinate with relevant personnel for issuing payment invoices, or review, issue, and sign the invoices if auth.
- Writing subcontractors’ and clients’ invoices, and coordinate with relevant departments/personnel to obtain or provide the needed data (g. quantity take-offs) for correct and accurate charge of payment amounts and/or for issuing the invoi
- Preparing monthly report presenting the current situation of executed work
- Supporting Technical Office personnel in shop drawing for the Civil aspects of the project (whenever needed).
- Preparing and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation orders.
- Supervising, guiding, and monitoring subordinates’ performance, and provide technical assistance (in quantity survey).
- Preparing owner and subcontractor billing statement.
- Writing and submit a report, whenever required, to compare between quantity take-offs of subcontractors and clients to identify any conflicts or inconsistencies; and submit Cost Control department for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 4-6 years in Technical Office department as QS.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Productivity Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in an engineering, procurement and operations.