· Help drive the company direction in the exploitation of the cloud and related technologies.
· Provide expertise to create and evaluate new cloud strategy, services, technology standards and innovation.
· Qualify and design Cloud solutions for customers.
· Establish the vision and strategy for the Cloud services, and provide the strategic direction for a continuous technical development, also consider the investment and business point of view.
· Demonstrate leadership to transformation & optimization of cloud infrastructure to foresee any unplanned investments in continuing the services.
· Map vendors to the services related to Solution Architect and participate on market research to do a Gap Analysis on the company’s line of services.
· Study for the feasibility of new services and coordinate with the team for the launch of new offerings.
· Coordinate with the partners / vendors to understand the new services.
· Lead the Development of solution(s) including hardware, software and services that address client needs along with the Pre-Sales with the ability to implement the solution without any design gap
· Participate in client meetings, lead the consultative techno functional process, understand client needs and translate complex functional, technical and business requirement into architectural designs
· Identify Bill of Materials (BOM) for solution architectural designs.
· Create a High level design of the Project.
· Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document.
· Establish standards and procedures in solution architecture, to ensure high quality deliverables.
· Handover to Service Delivery stakeholders to develop a solution architecture approach where applicable.
· Create Delivery time Estimates based on solution architecture approach.
· Conduct proofs of concept for emerging technologies.
· Advise both the sales team and the customer on the most efficient and cost-effective solution to meet their requirements.
· Responsible of preparing annual capacity plan for the company’ services which is in line with the business pipeline.
· Recommend and plan for infrastructure components upgrades, decommissioning and their full lifecycle.
· Ability to qualify Customer Cloud requirements, develop proposals and support customer negotiations.
· 10+ years of related experience preferably within the same industry
· Knowledge of Cloud services: DDoS, SIEM, SOC, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computers (B.sc) or equivalent is a must
· Candidate must be certified in at least 2 of the Following VmWare tracks:
o Data center virtualization track VCP or higher (VCAP, VCDX)
o Network virtualization (NV) track VCP-NV or higher (VCAP-NV, VCDX-NV)
o Cloud Management and Automation (CMA) track VCP-CMA or higher (VCAP-CMA, VCDX-CMA)
· Other Cloud certifications on open stack, AWS, Azure will be considered plus.
· General knowledge of technologies such as Virtualization, Cloud, Server Technologies, support/engineering experience in data center environment
· Strong customer focus attitude
· Strong Knowledge on TOGAF
· Advanced level Virtualization is a must
· Strong ability to select and develop staffing for Solution Architect
· Strong interpersonal skills to foster harmony and team spirit with other departments