1. Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members.
2. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
3. Sells information security products and solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
4. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
5. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current with industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
6. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
7. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing INFORT standards.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· B.Sc. in Engineering, or Computer Sciences
· 4 – 6 years experiences in the IT sales sector (preferably in the Information Security field
· Arabic fluency and very good English skills required
· IT Background
· Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.