At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We are currently searching for an experienced Sr Program Manager who will be a valuable member of the Turkey and Amazon EU Reverse Logistics Operations team. The Sr. Program Manager, Reverse Logistics leads Operations in four key areas of focus: Safety, Quality, Customer Experience, and Productivity of the processes.
The Sr. Program Manager fills the Subject Matter Expert (SME) role for some of the crucial processes, product segments, and metric tools, initiating and managing cross-functional, cross-departmental and international projects and improvement programs.
Additionally, the Sr. Program Manager independently analyzes KPI performance and processes, identifies opportunities for process improvement or defect elimination sharing best practices across the organization, and achieves process optimization, including new process definition – either for specific product segments, or overall.
As a Sr. Program Manager, you should expect to:
· Work effectively to drive change in loosely defined situations.
· Lead, coach, and/or mentor team members
· Solve complex problems to impact the greater organization
· Travel as required to Amazon sites
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering
· Professional experience in operations, engineering, industrial or supply chain management.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Experience interacting with internal and external customers to drive change and influence business decisions
· Fluent English is essential
· Experience producing, interpreting, and drawing conclusions from large sets of data
· Experience managing multiple projects and working towards deadlines