Sr. Product Marketing Specialist responsibilities:
- Identify key customer needs, market trends for Europe region; drive new product development ideation and process management, per identified regional market needs;
- Ownership on NPI launch plans and execution, NPI financial business case, and NPI revenue performance against business case commitment;
- Define value propositions and value pricing for relevant line of products; drive product line profitability through competitive offering – value pricing and value propositions;
- Develop and execute detailed action plans, including extensive risk/opportunity analysis, with Engineering, ISC, and Sales teams for achieving revenue and net investment / operating income targets;
- Work with the team (Field Marketing, Channel Sales), to develop and execute end to end marketing initiatives;
- Work effectively in a matrixed organization structure. Establish strong relationships with key influencers. Extensive interface cross-functional personnel, including Regional Sales (Channel and Vertical), Global PMMs, Channel Marketing, Integrated Supply Chain, Tech Support. Feel comfortable with direct interaction with various levels of Senior Leadership.
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, Science preferred);
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing/Commercial Excellence related fields, program/product or project management experience preferred;
- Ability to make sound decisions and take quick action to ensure execution;
- Experience in defining product requirements based on voice of the customer input;
- Proved ability in managing multiple, complex projects with changing priorities.