Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
Manage and interface effectively with the current/prospective C&WS International customers and provides comprehensive support in order to continuously maintaining highly level of customer satisfaction and Sales Growth. Prepares & reviews with superiors the market development plan. Planning, scheduling, monitoring & facilitating sales Process, marketing campaigns, contract negotiations & projects.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Manage & develops marketing campaigns to meet the needs of market segment. Prepares, updates & recommends suitable pricing strategies as well as searches for suitable venues abroad for product/service presentation/participation.
2. Conceptualizes & evolves, in conjunction with superior & product management creative ideas for various advertising campaigns to capture interest of sales prospective target markets.
3. Awareness of C&WS services and products in detail from commercial and technical point view and interact with product management team on daily basis for any changes and specifications.
4. Keep Informs superior of any market changes, tactical issues for product/service update & strategy formulation regularly.
5. Develops & makes sales presentations to identified clients as a means of marketing C&WS services
6. Enhance the corporation’s image and logo through regular attendance and participations of exhibits, events and conferences.
7. Provides comprehensive professional support to Superior in providing efficient and quality customer service to generate more sales and increase revenue for C&WS services.
8. Conducts sales/client calls in order to follow-up status of prospective clients. Interfaces regularly with existing customers to attend to their various needs with the end view of ensuring total customer satisfaction.
9. Ensures availability, updates of the requested services/products with the product team and Sales Support prior to commit any services/conclude any deal.
10. Monitors and reviews sales revenues, tariff rates and provides inputs with respect to sales and tariff issues.
11. Participates in developing business development strategies including the identification of targeted countries for business expansion and revenue generation.
12. Understands customer’s business, decision criteria; anticipates customer’s needs and communicates them to management.
13. Generates new sales opportunities by communicating customer needs and recommends solutions to appropriate sections; follows-up upon development/ implementation.
14. Performs other tasks and functions as required.