Job Title: Sr. Manager – Complaints & Customer Protection (Head of Complaints)
Report To: Chief Executive Officer & Chief General Manager
· Initial complaint Receive and assess information from CBK and the bank’s Channels then assess escalation route and engage with division
· Investigation. Research complaint, analyze and identify root cause, engage with relevant stakeholders for action and follow up
· Analysis: Analyze complaint trends and identify potential corrective or preventive actions
Ø Facilitate meetings with complainant in order to address issue.
Ø Suggest solution to enhance customer retention.
Ø Resolve complaint efficiently to the satisfaction of the customer and business.
· Customer Protection: Implement & monitor all Customer Protection & Special need requirements based on CBK circular (i.e monitor the bank’s advertisement, manage bank awareness plan, ensure branches are in compliance with CBK guidelines)
· Record Keeping: Maintain customer complaints, protection & special needs records and keeping files easily accessible as well as ensure that all CBK complaints are logged into the relevant system
· Follow-up Propose approaches to reduce number of complaints avoid repetitions and work with stakeholders to improve weak areas.
· Policies and Procedures: Review and amend policy & procedures based on business requirements and CBK regulations for handling customer complaints. And customer protections guide line for Loans, Credit cards, Collection, CSD, ADC, Retail & corporate
· Training: Ensure that front liners are adequately trained to deal with special needs customers and understand the customer protection guidelines.
· Reporting Report to CBK, CEO & Board on:
Ø Investigation into the complaint & grievance received from CBK
Ø Proposed actions to deal with complaint & grievance
Ø Proposed actions to avoid repetition
Ø Report the customer protection & special need activities
Ø Yearly awareness plan
Ø Board yearly report
Ø Complaints report
Ø Financial and Banking Inclusion report
· Further action. Engage with other parties in the event of non-resolution and pursue close-down
Ø Deliver communication on complaint, customer protection & special need and ensure front line employees are fully aware of its importance and significance
Ø Monitor the customers complaints channels branches, internal Dept. who are facing customers and bank’s website
Ø Make sure all complaints channels operating correctly & aware about the complaint process
Ø Managing bank’s Egypt & UAE customer’s complaints logged through complaint channels.
Ø Ensure all branches are in compliance with customer’s protection & special need guideline via Monthly visit.
Ø Review the bank’s social media account to ensure all the post are in compliance with customer’s protection guideline.
Ø Monitor all CBK awareness campaigns.
Ø Review all SQ Customers feedback quarterly basis to ensure of the compliance with the corporate governance guidelines.
Ø Ensure the bank’s Egypt products in line with the CP guidelines.
· People Management Manage, motivate and develop individual employees and the team in line with people policies & practices. Communicate operational procedures.
· Corporate Governance and Compliance Work fully within risk policies and procedures and compliance regulations and ensure all divisional activities comply with corporate governance & regulatory/legal frameworks
1. Requirement open for Kuwaiti nationals.
2. Must have bank and CBK experience.
3. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
4. Must have 15+ years of experience in retail banking.
5. Knowledge of retail banking products.
6. Experience in customer service role, customers complaint management.
7. Knowledge of retail network operations and procedures.