• Legal Manager must provide legal advice to the management and must be expert of Corporate Law and Governance, In-house Counselling, International Law, Commercial litigation, Employment Law and Real Estate Laws.
• Needs to draft legal recommendations, develop company policies and procedures.
• Needs to review the legal risks involved in various business deals and share the same with the management.
• Needs to review the existing legal cases of the organization and work upon resolving them.
• Provides advice on corporate compliance and governance with all statutory and governmental statutes and requirements in order to protect the Group interests
• Prioritizes and manages multiple projects or cases simultaneously and follow-through on issues in a timely manner.
Maintains confidentiality and high level of quality and accuracy of records, files, reports and cases within Legal Affairs.
Assists in performing Legal Affairs meetings and court cases, and also consults sources to prepare legal opinion on matter as required.
Ensure compliance with laws and regulations and update upper management on any compliance-related issues.
• Prepare and file legal documents (e.g., suits, appeals, notices, deeds).
• Handle and assist in handling legal queries, advisory work, litigation, IP, regulatory compliance, and privacy-related matters.
• Keeping up with current changes in all relevant areas of laws and contribute to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function.
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues