- Manage new business requests and change requests required from IT towards the SAR strategy and towards the IT strategy ensuring efficient planning and prioritisation to achieve optimal usage of the SAR technology resources and to deliver maximum business benefit.
- Led the analysis of all business and technical requirements, the definition of structured and high-quality demand’s scope and specification, and the development of the estimation and scheduling of the implementation.
- Provide support to handle the demand pipeline and match this demand with the IT functions’ capacity.
- Develop and maintain the demand management processes in collaboration with business functions.
- Define KPIs for Demand Management and dashboards, develop regular reports to measure the actual demand performance, and track the progress of change requests and projects.
- Develop and monitor the IT budget
Years of Experience:
A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent is required.