· Direct responsibility for all aspects of the (traditional) service business for a Location / District with direct reporting line responsibility of the Service Operational Leaders.
· Responsible for its financial performance and delivery of growth resulting in increased volume and revenue year on year.
· Be a champion for service growth through connected services and install base initiatives.
· Responsible for ensuring the Location service business transitions effectively to an outcome based service delivery model.
· Ensuring effective management of work load, improvement of processes and systems, team management, client liaison and escalation, and working with other areas within Honeywell to deliver high quality service
· Work with district peers, other departments and customers to meet mutual goals and objectives as a part of the District Leadership Team
· Service Operations
· Cost Control & Productivity
· Contract Renewal
· Estimate and Risk Reviews
· Resource Planning
· Performance Management
· Change Management
· Health, safety and statutory compliance
Key Experience & Capabilities:
· Law degree is preferred but relevant Contracts Management experience may also be considered. Law degree from Australia is a “good to have” as there may be occasional requirement to support Australian contracts.
· Superior communications skills (both oral and written).
· Ability to function as member of virtual team.
· Attention to detail and ability to work across functions.
· Integrity and strong focus on compliance.
· Solid analytical skills and strong business acumen.
· Sound business judgment and strong problem solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize work within time constraints.
· Drive efficiencies and process improvements.
· Strong organizational and project management skills..