The role incumbent, as Sr. Analyst supporting APAC/EMEA/ AMER FBK in FIN
- Client Centric
- Report and escalate Client Incidents
- Develop and maintain a strong connect with stake holders
- Provide a quick/satisfactory resolution for issues
- Build effective synergy with cross-functional units
- Operational Excellence:
- Deliver BAU per set benchmarks/ agreements
- Monitor/Escalate errors and incidents
- Identify production efficiencies and deliver
- Monitoring all the below activities handled by the team to ensure better quality, controls are maintained.
- Handle/Monitor FBK Controls – Amend & Cancel, Late Input, Technical Counterpart and Non-Authorized Counterpart.
- Ensure that the teams are well challenged on the cases and alerts raised part of FBK Control monitoring.
- Ensure that there is no fraud done by the teams as part of the activities handled falling under your FBK Control purview.
- Ensure to promptly report un-authorized transactions, fictitious transactions and any abnormal behavior noticed.
- Backing up of P&C activities like cash breaks categorizing, funding reconciliation, manual postings, base provision and manual matching activities.
- Ensure all process requirements are documented fully, appropriately, and sign-off is obtained from all stakeholders periodically
- Perform permanent supervision controls
- Ensure compliance/regulatory adherence
- Guide the team on complex production issues
- Effectively manage the KRI/KPI
- Identify/Understand operational risks and remediate control gaps
- Prompt closure of audit/ inspection identified cases
- Ensure the team is updated on the risk gaps and the same is addressed timely