Responsible for managing a cross-functional squad (a subset of a team) within the company and releasing any new feature or advancement of the product on time.
- Manage a cross-functional squad consisting of 8-10 members within the company.
- Identify, track, remove, and escalate both blockers and impediments at the Squad level to maintain both pace and flow of value.
- Guarantee that the squad delivers on time and meets their deadlines
- Responsible for the implementation of the process (daily, weekly, and monthly actions)
- Support the squad through coaching and mentorship to make sure that the team achieves maximum productivity.
- Facilitate the work between all different squad members.
- Responsible for both timely and effective tracking and reporting on Squad’s progress.
- Manage Squad capacity, utilization, and velocity.
- Take part in providing relevant input for each Squad member, supporting each Squad member’s development and performance needs.