The Specialist – Library Support Services is responsible for supporting and coordinating all duties related to library, support service, including service performance, service SLAs, and service channels. In addition, Specialist – Library Support Services is responsible for the coordination and support of finance and procurement duties for the Library, and ILS department as a whole. That includes budgeting, account management, vendor management, library subscriptions, renewals, scheduled payments, purchase requisitions, and purchase orders, procurement and contract management, invoice processing, commissioning certificates, account reconciliation, and the overall integrity of financial management records.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in a relevant field is required e.g. Library Information Systems, Information Science, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in service management/e-service management
- Minimum of three years’ experience with financial management, budgeting, accounting, and procurement.
- Full English proficiency is required.
- Advanced computer literacy is required e.g. Integrated Library Systems, Electronic Resources, Web Development, Metadata
Please make sure to apply to the below link and complete your online HCT Application