Nathan & Nathan HR is a leading HR and Employee Outsourcing Provider across GCC.
Our client is an environmental Service provider that specifically focuses on the field of Environmental Engineering. Their work is geared towards releasing positive and tangible social, economic, and environmental impacts with local partners in developing countries and emerging markets.
We are looking for a Specialist Engineer (Waste Management and Crises Control) to join their team in Doha, Qatar.
Experience: Must have a min of 10 years of hands-on experience in managing Hazardous waste.
Bilingual communication skills in both English and Arabic are essential
- Developing Emergency Plans and Emergency Procedures for the same, also able to manage real-time emergencies including prioritization of actions,
- Must have a strong background in developing Emergency planning for Hazardous Chemicals waste, Nuclear waste, and other Hazardous materials.
- Must have experience in Hazardous waste storage and transportation, standard operating procedures, and physical experience in such an environment.
- Must be able to identify all the related codes, and be fully aware of Hazardous waste storage specifications, selection of storage locations, and planning of its disposal.
- Must be an environmentalist who has experience in reducing the harmful effects of hazardous waste on the environment.
- Shall have strong capabilities in writing technical reports in both Arabic and English, communicating with senior management, authorities, and related parties with regard to action plans,
- Must have skills in managing Hazardous Waste sites, staff, staff clothing, staff training, and being able to take prompt decisions and actions during emergencies and/or critical situations, to contain the emergency.
- Shall be experienced in time management and prompt actions.
- Must be able to write guidelines for public awareness programs.
- The candidate shall be able to write technical documents ( in Arabic ) related to Emergency Planning and Emergency Procedures that the Government can use as official documents.
- The candidate shall be able to manage Emergency Procedures in relation to hazardous Chemical storage and transportation.
- He must also be able to detail out procedures needed to be taken into consideration when storing hazardous chemicals, including staff training, clothing, measures to be taken into how to store each material and what precautions are required, and the location of the storage facility form populated areas.