Our client is a reputable clinic in UAE, specialized in performing surgical and nonsurgical aesthetic and medical procedures that aim for redefining beauty, anti-aging, and wellbeing.
It is currently looking for a Specialist Dermatologist to join its team in Dubai.
The Specialist Dermatologist diagnose skin problems, advice on treatment plan and monitor healing progress. She is also responsible of all aesthetic procedures including Botox, Filler…
- Perform all aesthetic procedures including Botox, filler..
- Assess patients’ skin diseases, conditions, and determine appropriate treatment
- Prescribe medication and create treatment plans
- Monitor patient progress
- Assess and update patients’ medical history and keep a record of patients’ symptoms
- Educate patients on available treatments and preventative skincare
- Keep up to date with new medical procedures, topics, and scientific studies by attending seminars, conferences, and training programs
- Adhere to infection-control policies and protocols to protect patients and employees
- Inform on different treatment options and solutions
- Advice on skin health tips and best practices
- Recommend appropriate products
- Evaluate patients before major surgical or other medical procedures
- Has a Dermatology degree from a reputable university
- Has minimum of 5 years of practical experience
- Is proficiency with dermatological tools
- Has excellent written and verbal communication
- Has relevant interpersonal skills