We are looking for a qualified Spa Therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- 4 to 6 years in Luxury Spas, Wellness clinics or Wellness Center
- Experience in properties working under LQA, AAA and Forbes standards
- Completed state required therapy anatomy and physiology course or internationally recognized therapy qualification.
- The ability to utilize all computer systems relevant to the departments.
- The ability to assist with inventory, staff, and cost control.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in performing therapy services.
- Qualification in additional alternative therapies
- CIDESCO Qualified
- CIBTAC Qualified
- DHA license holder Experience
- 5 years’ service experience in a 4 diamond or Forbes spa, ultraluxury hotels and /or wellness centre
- Extensive knowledge in Anatomy & physiology
- Good English language skills
- Internationally qualified therapist
- Qualified therapist in beauty treatments, hot stone massage, Thai massage, foot reflexology, water therapies and advance technology wellness treatments.