Duties and responsibilities:
• Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
.• Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
• Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
• Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance.
• Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately.
• Experience as a Sous Chef.
• Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
• Excellent record of kitchen and staff management.
• Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions.
• Excellent communication skills.