Purpose of Role:
Responsible for Special category procurement. It includes working in supervision of HOD, coordinating and liaising with Vendors for Procurement activity related to particular category.
Accountability & Responsibilities of Role:
· Working on day-to-day requirement for operation of Retail, Distribution & e.COM division and procure required products to maintain the stock threshold.
· Coordinate with Procurement Admin to ensure RFQ, PRQ & LPO process has been processed in timely manner.
· Coordinating with Sales team to provide required information to assist prepare efficient Sales forecast.
· Keeping track & monitoring of RFQ/RFP received from each dept. & provide regular updates for visibility.
· Perform market & unit rate analysis before Procuring Goods or Service.
· Administer end to end process of onboarding and executing partnership/distributorship contract in coordination with business units, finance and legal department.
· Quarterly approach at least three new product suppliers/manufacturer for opportunity of Distribution or to procure new product,
· Enhance & update supplier database for the category & enhance regularly with addition of new source.
· Perform vendor evaluation Quarterly for filtrations of supplier data base with HOD.
· Coordinate & follow up with Logistic dept. to provide input on delivery terms & condition to ensure on time delivery.
· Negotiate every proposal to ensure regular saving.
· Coordinate with suppliers and finance for validation of invoice and payment processing.
· Competently, promptly & diligently perform day to day operational & additional task requested by HOD & Management.
· Proven working experience on the same role and industry.