Role Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst.
End client location and work location Abu Dhabi
Contract duration 1 year contract with possible extension
Maximum Salary AED 10,000
Key Responsibilities would include:
· Execute low to medium sourcing projects within the threshold limit, including all key steps such as sourcing execution, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution, leveraging and Agile approach to drive efficiency in execution
· Facilitate (with the client’s cross-functional team) the selection criteria for supplier selection and evaluations
· Responsible for supporting stakeholders in defining requirements (KPI, scope of work, volume forecasts…), opportunity definition and sourcing strategy.
- Develop relevant RFx documents for projects or make recommendations for incumbent negotiations
- Ensures completeness of project RFx documentation and provides key inputs into the structure of each project. Performs RFx reviews, analysis and/or data management activities
- Assist in the reporting of project and category specific savings results to customers
- Support contract formation activities for low to medium complexity contracts
- Analyse current spend in details, supplier base, supply pattern and define a granular baseline that will allow accurate savings calculation in developing Total Cost Models for the spend categories in consideration.
- Provide industry and supplier research, market intelligence support to client.
- Looks for and suggest continuous improvement measures within area of responsibility
- Support problem-solving and issue resolution efforts to support customer satisfaction
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication, including some level of technical terminology/ vocabulary specific to the categories to source/procure
- Candidate should have knowledge of appropriate commercial models and approaches/techniques necessary to achieve best in class deals within theIndustrial Equipment (CAPEX & MRO) spend areas including: CAPEX (EPC, Capital equipment (Production, Packaging, Process, Facilities, Construction/Mining Machinery, Material Handling etc.), MRO (PPE, Industrial Equipment, Consumables, Plant upkeep supplies).
- Proven analytical skills in terms of numeric (e.g. spreadsheets) and text based (e.g. reading terms and conditions) analysis, converting information into tangible recommendations to clients
- Experience of working with clients and stakeholders in international environment.
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in managing global Customers, and suppliers (NA, EMEA, Australia)
- Minimum of 3+ years of strategic sourcing, category management, and/or professional industry experience related to at the following sub-category areas:
- CAPEX (EPC, Production, Packaging, Process, Facilities, Construction/Mining Machinery, Material Handling etc)
- MRO (PPE, Industrial Equipment, Consumables, Plant upkeep supplies)
- PPE (Safety equipment, Gloves)
- Industrial Equipment (Valves, compressor, Pumps etc)
- Consumables (Cleaning, Laboratory, and Office supplies)
- Plant upkeep supplies (Lubricants, Gaskets, Repair tools)
- Strong project management, critical thinking, organization/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results
- Solid understanding of and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand commercial value drivers with a good knowledge of current industry practices
- Proven ability to work independently in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Collaborative in nature to ensure both internal and external stakeholders are being managed and engaged when appropriate
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Candidate should be flexible with working hours as he/she must work with global stakeholders.