We are looking for an innovative solution architect to develop and implement solutions that will meet business needs. As an expert of software solutions you may have more than 12 years of experience in software industry. As an expert of software industry you are capable of understanding, analyzing, representing and designing different aspects of software solutions including technological, business and data prospective.
As a solution architect for the software development center in Giza Systems you will be responsible of collaboration with business lines to offer and deliver digital transformation solutions for our customers including modern technologies (i.e. IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning, Block-Chain … etc.).
You are required to have good experience of modern software architecture approaches including but not limited to Event Driven, Object Oriented, Service Oriented and Micro-Service architecture approaches.
As a solution architect you will be the solution owner and will be technical contact point with both internal and external customers. You need to have proven high communication and presentation skills for this purpose.
- Owns the technical proposal write-up for our software solutions and he is accountable for providing a competitive solution that can win our opportunities.
- Participates in the vendor’s assessment and selection with other stakeholders.
- Participates in customer demonstrations and presentations to discuss and convince the customer by our software solutions and capabilities.
- Leads the technical and business workshops with the customers for running the projects.
- Makes business process and business requirements analysis required for delivering the solution
- Communicates effectively with internal and external stakeholders for clarifying and documenting the solution design.
- Reviews/audits development team and subcontractor technical documentation and make sure of alignment with project scope and architecture guidelines.
- Audits the quality of the output artifacts (source code, scripts, configuration file… etc.) by reviewing randomly selected parts.
- Accountable for technical acceptance of the solution by the customer.
- Participates in the training activities for the customer.
- Participates in initiatives R & D.
- Resolving the technical conflicts between different team members during construction phase by clarifying the scope and architecture and making decisions
- Coaches project construction teams in learning and practicing new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Flexibility to work under pressure and in different environments.
- Problems solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.