About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Males ONLY.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.