About the Job
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical products knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software needs adapting to meet the client’s needs
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Presenting findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- +2 years of experience in Sales “preferably software industry”.
- Excellent command of English language “written and spoken” is a must.
- Owns a car with a valid Egyptian driving License.