Do you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives
At Bayt.com we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success.
Learn more about Bayt.com careers, how we remain one of the Greatest Places To Work in the Middle East, and how you can become part of our story!
Bayt.com is looking for Web Developers who have the passion to tackle complicated software development challenges, Design and develop web applications that serve tens of thousands of concurrent users and hundreds of millions of requests.
- Understand Bayt.com application flow for job seekers and the various navigational paths.
- Research and classify sessions based on general behavior, including the location of the session, time on site, depth of navigation, entry point, exit point, and goals achieved.
- Analyze user behavior in terms of positive flow or negative flows.
- Provide analysis of gaps, caveats, issues, shot-stoppers, and possible enhancements in grid reports.
- Maintain reference points, and screenshots to support findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or any equivalent field.
- Fresh graduates (who have a record of achievement, those that met the other job requirements.) and up to 5 years of on hand experience developing web applications
- Strong knowledge of one of the following programming languages: PHP, or Python.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Familiar with Relational Database Systems, Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Adequate knowledge of common web security, and web application common attacks with knowledge of prevention methods and techniques.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience of NoSql is a plus.
- Knowledge of search engine optimizations is a plus.
- Experience with code version control such as Git, or SVN is a plus.
- The role is 100% remote