We are looking to hire Software Engineers for the Routing Protocols team in Bangalore. The Routing Protocols team is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining IP Protocols, L2VPNs, L3VPNs and MPLS.
- Excellent software design capabilities, C/C++ programming, debugging skills and a strong systems programming background
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts, TCP/IP and advanced data structures is required.
- Experience debugging problems in complex systems involving multiple process/thread interactions including, but not limited to analyzing crashes, scaling and performance issues, packet loss, memory leaks and memory corruption
- Proactive mindset and strong willingness to learn in addition to ability to think out of the box and adopt new software development tools and technologies
- Experience in at least one IP Routing or MPLS signaling protocol is preferable.
About Juniper Routing Protocol Development (RPD) Team:
- The networking industry is at an inflection point and the Routing team is in the middle of shaping it for the future. This Bangalore team is Juniper’s largest Routing Protocol development team globally with full ownership of many cutting-edge technology components. Engineers from this team are setting IETF standards and are contributing directly to evolution of Internet and hyper-scale data centre networking solutions.
- Opportunity to work with some of the networking gurus who have developed many of the widely deployed networking technologies. Contribute and even steer some of the evolving networking standards/technologies.
- to work with large Internet and Web Service provider customers and solve open networking problems in their deployments.
As a company, Juniper’s mission is to connect everything and empower everyone. As an employer, we strive to help people forge meaningful connections that advance their careers, elicit recognition, and engage the greater community in ways that make a real difference in people’s lives.
- 7 out of 8 of the world’s largest stock exchanges run on JUNIPER
- 86 % of all mobile traffic runs across JUNIPER Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Top 130 Services providers in the world run JUNIPER
- Fortune 100 companies rely on JUNIPER