- Manage company account for Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Collaborate with the required professionals to generate up-to-date and captivating content on digital media.
- Plan a comprehensive social media strategy for improving the outreach of the organization.
- Analyze the impact of different online campaigns on the target customer for in-depth evaluation.
- Use SEO analysis tools and software to track customer satisfaction, engagement, and ROI, suggesting appropriate optimization.
- Scan and research relevant changes in the Google algorithm for modifying SEO and social media marketing.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Proven work experience in content planning on social media platforms for professional firms.
- Knowledge of metrics like referral, organic, and social traffic, along with an understanding of SEO parameters.
- Proven track record of published content as a writer, blogger, or social media handler.
- Excellent grasp of conventional and modern communication channels for conveying the desired message effectively.
- Adept at understanding market trends, consumer requirements, and company capabilities to plan customer-centric online campaigns.