We are looking for a talented Social Media Specialist to join our team. The role is to design, create, and deliver social media marketing plans to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires proficiency in web advertising and social media, familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related major.
- 3 years of experience in Social Media either in a company set up or agency side.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.