Do you have excellent consulting skills, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills? Then together with our client we are looking for you! Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Kuwait. Their 130 bed accredited facility includes inpatient rooms, labor rooms, neonatal units, Intensive Care Units, Operation Theatres, Emergency Room, outpatient clinics and sub-specialized medical/surgical fields.
what we offer
Your salary is a tax free salary! You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client, for either 2 or 3 years. Healthcare insurance or medical treatment is part of that employment. You work in an international team & working environment. All leave and end of service benefits as per Kuwait Labor Law.
Our client is looking for Social Media Specialist managing a number of client’s social media profiles and execute the marketing strategy. You will develop and maintain blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites and resource centers. You will be responsible for providing the customers with comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports, delivers multiple projects on schedule, on budget and with no errors.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content through social advertising (original text, images, video or HTML);
- Implements a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns;
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO);
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices;
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process;
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules;
- Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned;
- Ensure safety standards (occupational and patient safety) are complied.
who you are
You are a creative and result oriented Social Media Specialist with a proven record of extraordinary achievements in developing new social media strategies, creating original social media content, and producing detailed reports. You have strong attention to details, great communication skills and significant ability to work and perform well independently or in a team.
skills & competencies:
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO;
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability;
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
- Computer literacy – highly skilled;
- High proficiency in both Arabic and English Language.
education & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, PR or related discipline;
- 3+ years’ experience with exposure to digital media & online marketing;
- Available to join immediately.