- Directs the overall flow of communication internal and external.
- Works with staff in virtually every department of the company.
- Align the communication message to ensure its consistent internally and externally.
- Manages social media communications.
- Collect all inquiries from internally and externally and report on a daily base.
- Monthly reporting of competitors and business SOV in the market.
- Optimizes company website content for internet search engines.
- Maintains a calendar of assigned projects and deadlines.
- Delivers written and verbal communications by designated deadlines.
- Writes and distributes press releases to print, radio and television.
- Attending staff meetings, and actively help to improve the service we offer.
- Perform any job / task when assigned by the superior in All Kuwait hospital.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
To be considered for this position, you must posses the below:
- 2 years Diploma after High School or bachelor’s degree
- Must have excellent computer skills particularly with software applications like Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent English spoken & written, Fluent in Arabic language
- An in-depth knowledge of HootSuite, Iconsquare and google analytics
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for basic image manipulation is required
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent research, time and program management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated competency to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines, set priorities and determine objectives and strategies to achieve them.
- Ability to deal with conflict and difficult situations with short deadlines.
- Ability to establish rapport quickly with people at all levels.