Site Engineer is responsible for managing different parts of construction projects, supervising crew members, preparing estimates for time and material costs, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for different stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely
and sustainable manner
• Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
• Assess potential risks, materials and costs
• Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
• Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
• Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
• Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.