Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up construction activities at site.
- Ensure the Contractor’s adherence to Construction documents and latest Authorities’ regulations.
- Assist in reviewing Contractor’s Submissions (shop drawings, Materials, RFI, etc.).
- Provide all necessary on-site direction.
- Support in supervising site inspection staff
- Check measure of work done.
- Observe site safety practices.
- Report back as necessary.
- Monitor contractor’s resource allocation.
- Assist in reviewing the project’s close out documents.
- Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required and project Safety Representative.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years construction experience which should include work experience in Qatar. Experience working on rail/metro project is preferred.
- Should have MME/MMUP or UPDA registration.
- Working knowledge of engineering and construction related processes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.