- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Ensure that the works comply with technical drawings and engineering plans..
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- Good command of Arabic & English.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- ability to write proposals, supervise work crews and actively listen and respond to others.
- Good knowledge of drawing and project software (AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, SketchUp, 3D Max, Revit, …. etc.)