Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs general architectural works including architectural design, site visits and inspections and prepares related reports.
• Reviews CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents, and color boards prepared by Architectural Designers. Makes new proposals and/or modify existing drawings when necessary. Ensures compliance with applicable codes and standards as well as client requirements.
• Writes construction specifications and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials when needed. Interfaces with suppliers as required.
• Coordinates work with engineering and construction units at project site. Reviews, approves, and issues detailed design and construction drawings and specifications prepared by others.
• Bachelors degree in Architecture.
-Experience in Malls , Mega projects , prefer to has experience in Eng Consultancy Firms
-Resident Engineer age not exceed 50 years.
-we will consider a Saudi candidates also .