· Duties include performing skilled work as per the above requirements.
· Understand specific needs or requirements of the task and apply skills or knowledge on the job.
· Responsible for the processing of high-complexity tasks as per the defined standards.
· Documents procedures, root cause analysis, and recommendations for all tasks performed.
· Coaching/mentoring Technicians, Jr. Technicians, or Trainees
· Liaising with other members of the team.
· Should be well versed with computers and Microsoft office.
· Should have had experience working with preferably a manufacturer or Dealer
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
· Diploma / Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical
· Must have at least six years of experience in the similar industry
· Repair and Troubleshoot compressors, Generators, Forklifts, Cranes, and Smaller civil equipment.
· Previous experience in the following brands would be an added advantage
- Compressors- Atmos, Denair
- Civil equipment- NTC
- Forklifts- Mitsubishi, CHL
- Generators- Himoinsa, AGG