- Testing at site for all electrical equipment such as Transformers, HV/MV/LV Switchgears including protection relays and other related services testing equipment
- Testing of all type of advance protective relays, transformers, HV/MV/LV Switchgear, MV/LV MCC, Protection Panels and other Services related activities.
- Customer training, communication and configuration of protection relay and update the test procedure.
- Follow company protocol for reporting and coordination.
- Fulfill the assigned project requirement as per provided schedule and time frame.
- Reporting to Unit Supervisor to update site work progress in daily basis and manage the site team if required
- Perform other task as assigned by the Operation Manager
- Perform the task of Service Team Leader during his absence.
Able to read and understand drawings and schemes functionality. Knowledge in project site safety procedure and standard. Driving license is mandatory.