Objectives of this Role
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Serve as the subject matter expert supporting MAC OS, Windows, and all standard office software and applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe, and general daily used applications.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
• Receive issues over the phone and respond to users’ inquiries
• Install, configure, and support workstation software,hardware, printers, and phones
• Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, boost documentation, implementation, and testing.
• Implement applications and software installation/upgrades/troubleshooting
• Train employees on both software and hardware.
• Implement and monitor daily backup and recovery procedures
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer related
• Min 2 years experience in IT
• Experience with or knowledge of operating systems; current equipment and technologies,
enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools,
• Advanced computer skills and detail orientation
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Age not exceeding 35 years
• Preferred to have Kuwaiti driving license and car