- Coordinates with the Field Ops Team Leaders on planning and scheduling of front line delivery teams.
- Plans yearly, monthly and weekly execution of contracts and schedules to align skills appropriately to the needs of the contract in order to ensure maximum efficiency in execution.
- · Plans & schedules holidays, back-ups, training of all technicians. Works with field operations team to identify cross team training and development needs.
- · Handles all incoming customer calls and inquiries and adapts scheduling accordingly. Dispatch calls if needed Escalates customer issues as appropriate. Communicates action plans to the customer.
- · Ensures consistent and daily schedule communication with the front delivery teams and follows up on activities & tasks
- performed to ensure completion in line with Johnson Controls productivity standards. Provides authorization to release the team when work loads are down.
- Places orders for materials, parts, tools and subcontractors. Selects the most cost efficient logistic solution and supplier
- location in order to minimize cost on purchased parts. Ensures on time part delivery to job site.
- Collect daily feedback on execution (checklists, timesheets, expenses, reports) and ensures all relevant are entered into the Johnson Controls systems & tool. Provides regular consolidated reports to the Field Ops Team Leader.
- Ensure that all execution data (time sheets, expenses, delivery plans are entered into Johnson Controls systems & tools.
- ·Overlooks service vehicles assigned to the location, as and when needed (e.g. mileage tracking, maintenance, fuel costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, or a related field.
- 3- 5 years of experiences.
- Prefer to be Saudi Nationality .
- Proven work experience as a Service Coordinator or similar role (document control or coordinator )
- Strong work ethic and service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.